profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Monday, September 04, 2006 @ 4:43 pm
Watermelon HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIRUI!! :D Tiff I don't care I still love watermelon juice :D Okay okay okay yesterday Mommy and Daddy (!!!) brought the bruds and I to see THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA! :D Honestly, I didn't enjoy it much. With the exception of the CLOTHES! Haha okay I'm not a clothes whore or anything and I don't know much about clothes and bags and shoes and all that lady lady stuff, but I know branded things when I see one. And I didn't see just one. I saw A MILLION. Seriously. The clothes and bags and shoes were like the hottest things I've ever seen. HOWEVER when I watch a movie, I usually go for the story? And The Devil Wears Prada lacked the substance. It was just a shallow interpretation of the book, and the movie only relies solely on Meryl Streep's brilliant acting and the oh-so-glam clothing and accessories. Yes. Bio lecture and Chem supplementary was okay. Time passed quite quickly, actually. Mmmm. 3DG was in a total mess, though! The classroom, not the people. Um um um what else is there to say? OH YA! Thanks Bert for the PLAYDOH OMG :D I love Playdoh!!! Even though it makes your hands stink. But still! It's so fun to play with!!! Thanks, fairy berry! :D I just found the pictures I took on Van's birthday party! Yay hahaha :D My blog is so pictureless. :( OMG PAUL TWOHILL HAS STOMACH HAIR HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHECK IT OUT!!! ![]() I'm only a man In a silly red sheet Digging for kryptonite On this one-way street Even heroes have the right to bleed. |